Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I'm ashamed!

It is with a sad and contrite spirit I apologize for the lack of posts and excessive gap since we have updated. Some people (whose names rhyme with Schmott and Beidi) are very disappointed and irritated at our neglect of the blogging community. I guess our lives have been sorely lacking in "blog-worthy" events.

Ummmm... let's see... so Tom and I ate at TacoSushi- YUM. Nothing like a combo of pork tacos and volcano rolls. I found a cool, new, giant elephant print to hang in Jack's room. That kiddo loves him some animals. Sam has started to "decorate" his bed (that means he makes it- i.e. pulls the blanket up as straight as he can and tosses the pillow on top). 'A' for effort, Buddy! Found a great pair of jeans on only the third attempt- and on sale no less! Ladies, that's a real accomplishment, right? My house is neat and tidy for the moment (another miraculous accomplishment). I give it 20 minutes. We cleaned out closets and hauled a couple van loads of stuff to Good Will. Felt good to be able to see the shelves in the closets. Sorry- no photos of above mentioned activities. So, as more blog-ish stuff happens, we'll be sure to update.

No comments: