Easter afternoon we got to praise God for the abundance of rain we've had this spring- from Pop and Loni's boat on the lake. Last summer, the lake was so low, they couldn't get the boat in the water for a good portion of the season. While the rain has kept us cooped up inside A LOT the past couple of months, we are grateful for the higher water level and boat rides! It was relaxing, and the boys loved it! It reminded me of Easter 3 years ago. Jack was born on Good Friday 2006, and we got to come home from the hospital on Easter afternoon. Straight from the hospital we went to go pick up Sam and headed out for a boat ride with our 2 day old baby. Good memories. Anyway, the weather was beautiful, and we had a great family day.
Jack loves him some baby Marshall. This looks unsupervised. Should we be worried?
These are GREAT pictures...I miss seeing those little guys too so I'm glad you posted some pics!! Love the boat ride shots ~ and the two brothers in their new Easter duds!! So sweet...miss hearing those little voices. (by the way, I wore the bonnets also, with gloves & a new little purse~what good memories)
3 comments:
These are GREAT pictures...I miss seeing those little guys too so I'm glad you posted some pics!! Love the boat ride shots ~ and the two brothers in their new Easter duds!! So sweet...miss hearing those little voices. (by the way, I wore the bonnets also, with gloves & a new little purse~what good memories)
Did your parents move to SC, too? Or are Tom's parents there? Fun to have family nearby-- especially since your sis's family is also close!
SUCH GREAT PICTURES!
Post a Comment