I like Jesus sometimes, but He's not my favorite color (OK- we need a little work on the theology).
I didn't get out of bed so I can get my prize, and I only pee-peed in your bed a teeny tiny bit and not on your pillow (poor Aunt Heidi).
Does God have a red shirt? (I figure He has the cattle on a thousand hills, so surely He has a red shirt too)
I have a conference call on my "blueberry" (if Daddy has a 'black' berry, why can't his be blue?)
I went up to my room, so I could have a little 'piece of quiet' (oh boy wouldn't I love a piece of quiet too sometimes).
3 comments:
he wasn't kidding either! he wanted that water gun so he peed a little in my bed! when i acted a little disgusted he didn't understand "cuz it was just a little teeny tiny bit and not on the pillow." love him!
Ask him if I can have a piece of his quiet. I could use it! :)
Test
Post a Comment