Jack's B-day is next week, so we were looking through a book of cakes for him to give me some ideas of what he'd like. We'd decided on a nice 2 dimensional rocket-ship that could make the trip over the mountains with us (I vetoed the 3-D style cakes this year just for the sake of ease in packing). Anyway, he spotted another picture and said he wanted, "the volcano that is
interrupting." Shall I mention that typically he's the volcano that's interrupting?
1 comment:
Ha! Love the comment you left us! Yes, the next logical step would be to fill up that now empty nursery with another little one. I think we have decided at some point to try just that but we're both terrified of being pregnant again. (Scary ending to the last one though all turned out ok in the end.) For now I have no idea what to do with that empty nursery and so it just sits. :) Love the pics of your boys. They are darling...and getting so big!! :)
Post a Comment