Monday, August 25, 2008

Tagged- (Staci's Post)

Tom decided I was responsible for answering the “tag” questions, but I managed to rope him into a few items.


7 things I want to do before I die:


1. See my children come to accept the Lord as Savior

  1. Take the boys to Disney World
  2. Celebrate 60 years of marriage
  3. Get my Ph. D.
  4. TOM wants to go to a Super-Bowl (preferably one the Cowboys are in)
  5. TOM wants to take the family to Hawaii
  6. TOM wants to celebrate 61 years of marriage (in Hawaii)

7 things I can do:

  1. Find a steal of a deal at most stores
  2. Have a rockin’ game of Hide and Seek
  3. Make a super cool kid’s birthday cake
  4. Drive my husband crazy
  5. Crack myself up
  6. TOM can play the Viola
  7. TOM can swaddle a baby, and the baby stays swaddled all night long

7 things I cannot do:

  1. Follow “Lost” past season 1
  2. Listen to whining for more than 2 minutes at a time
  3. Pass up Dunkin Donuts iced coffee
  4. Button the pants I wore before I had children
  5. Stay awake on a road trip (when I’m not driving)
  6. TOM cannot pass up my chocolate chip cookies
  7. TOM cannot swim the butterfly stroke

7 things that attract me to TOM:

  1. How he spends intentional time with his sons
  2. He can use the Windex and Spic and Span without being asked
  3. He makes me feel safe (even if it means getting a security system)
  4. His sense of humor
  5. How he lets me have most of the closet space
  6. His overall sweetness
  7. Sexy bald head

7 things I say most often:

  1. Close your teeth, don’t let your tongue pop out and Say “SSSSSSS”
  2. You need to have a happy heart.
  3. Did you make a good choice?
  4. Are we out of milk again?
  5. Tom, are you low?
  6. Where did I put my cell phone?
  7. Lord, give me strength!

7 celebrity crushes from childhood:

  1. Ralph Macchio (The Karate Kid)
  2. Zach Morris (what’s his real name?)
  3. I’m all out- I lived in the boon docks, and we only got 1 TV channel
  4. TOM says he doesn’t have any- OK, Tom!
  5. Really, Tom??
  6. TOM finally admitted to Kathy Ireland…….AND Julia Roberts!
  7. TOM also admits to having a “man crush” on Steven Curtis Chapman (WOW- when he gets on a role he can’t stop with the crushes!)

6 people we are tagging:

1. Heidi and Scott

2. Pop and Lonester

3. Charla

4. Shelley

5. Chris and Lindsay

6. Jason and Amy


*we’re kind of new to the blogging world, so we reserve the right to tag at a later date (when you are least expecting it)

3 comments:

Erin said...

Thanks for participating! I might have to add the "spend 61st anniversary in Hawaii" to ours...that's a good one! :)

Anonymous said...

Staci,
I enjoy reading about the boys on your blog! Scott got me hooked with Marshall, and naturally I started exploring his page and landed on yours! I can't wait to see everyone next weekend (especially Marshall! no offense)! But the real reason I wrote this post is to let you know Zach Morris is really Mark Paul Gossler. :) See you soon!

Scott, Heidi, and Marshall said...

One more thing you can definitely do is help a sista breastfeed! :)

Thanks girl!!! You have been more help than you know. Marshall's full tummy thanks you too!